1. Collagen is the major structural component of the skin and affects its plumpness and appearance.
2. At about 30 years of age collagen production begins to decrease and by menopause collagen loss is at about 1-2% a year. In the first 5 years of menopause women lose as much as 30% of their skin collagen.
3. Increasing total body collagen is proven to be an effective anti-ageing approach for the skin.
4. Clinical trials show that feeding the skin from within shows “significant and sustained” improvement in skin condition.
5. The secret to Collagen Lift™’s rejuvenating action is Verisol Bioactive Collagen Peptides®. Bioactive means the peptides are much smaller than regular collagen molecules, allowing easy digestion and availability to the skin.
6. Replacing the collagen lost through ageing with a recommended daily dose of Collagen Lift™ has been proven to decrease wrinkles and increase skin hydration and elasticity.
7. Collagen Lift™ provides healthy and younger looking skin from the inside out. Combined with a personalised professional skincare regime, it actively improves the appearance and long-term health of the skin. By using an SPF based facial moisturiser as prescribed by a skincare professional and making good lifestyle choices such as a balanced diet, both contribute to the effectiveness of the clinically proven results Collagen Lift™ delivers. Also, as Collagen Lift™ is ingested it has been shown to have added benefits all over the body, improving the appearance of skin imperfections and increasing nail strength.
8. Collagen Lift™ contains Verisol® which is proven to stimulate and maintain collagen production in the skin.
9. Collagen Lift™ is also enhanced with Ulva Mediterranean seaweed which not only stimulates collagen production, but also provides the skin with essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals. Ulva Mediterranean has been shown to be soothing for dry and irritated skin. It also contains the UV protective pigments carotenoids, chlorophylls and xanthophylls.
10. Collagen Lift™ contains Vitamin C which is essential in assisting the production of collagen within the skin; it is also a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells from free radicals and improves collagen absorption.